Ragecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8?

3 posters

Go down

Should we be a Vanilla server (No plugins) Running 1.9 pre3?

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Vote_lcap50%Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Vote_lcap50%Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Empty Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8?

Post  Elv3z Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

The poll pretty much sums things up. With the vast amount of items added, would the *real* members (People who signed up on the forums) like to upgrade to Minecraft 1.9 Pre-release 3?

Elv3z
Admin

https://ragecraftforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Empty Yeah, sure

Post  cman227 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:34 pm

I voted yes for 1.9 Pre3 because my buddy John who runs a creative server with 1.9 Pre2 says it's stable. But I also say no to the "No Plugins" idea because you just had a new world formed and people need to still catch up with the updates and new places. I have 1.8.1 and I can go on the 1.9 server probably because its a pre-release instead of an official.
So yea. I vote 1.9, but no to Vanilla. Let's see how it goes.

cman227

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Empty Anti vanilla

Post  teddyhnter Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Firstly I think i speak for alot of people that the plugins make THIS server in particular fun, me and my friends who play on your server joined because of the plugins as they are fun and rewarding! Taking away this may lead into some of your fellow factioneers to leave the server for good. to conclude having a 1.9 faction server will be ALOT more fun than a vanilla server with half the people in it. You might aswell stick to ur guns on this. BUKKIT ALL THE WAY! cheers

p.s this a a great server don't let it down by putting it as a vanilla.
-teddyhnter
teddyhnter
teddyhnter

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Empty Nicely said.

Post  cman227 Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm

teddyhnter wrote:Firstly I think i speak for alot of people that the plugins make THIS server in particular fun, me and my friends who play on your server joined because of the plugins as they are fun and rewarding! Taking away this may lead into some of your fellow factioneers to leave the server for good. to conclude having a 1.9 faction server will be ALOT more fun than a vanilla server with half the people in it. You might aswell stick to ur guns on this. BUKKIT ALL THE WAY! cheers

p.s this a a great server don't let it down by putting it as a vanilla.
-teddyhnter
Agreeing with ya all the way in this one.
~Connor

cman227

Back to top Go down

Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8? Empty Re: Minecraft 1.9 or 1.8?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum